Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Tail

This is Buddy. (formerly known as Achilles). After the passing of our beloved dog Pepper of 14+ years Debbie and I decided to adopt a shelter dog and we ended up getting the best dog ever! Buddy loves to go for walks and he loves to play. He has a good apatite too! He is getting along well with the rest of the family, my son Jason and his son Tristan. He really takes well to people, not so good with other animals. We're going to have to work on that! Thanks Peacable Kingdom for your labors of love to the animal kingdom and keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Mark & Debbie Mauricio

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this of Achilles or now Buddy ! I have been thinking about him! I miss my bud so much! Thanks for bringing him by to visit a few weeks ago I hope to see him again soon. Happy he has a great home now and hoping he will be with you forever !
    Thanks- Lindsi( his favorite buddy from the shelter) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Debbie and Mark, Thank you for giving Buddy (Achilles as I know him) a great home. My daughter Lindsi fell in love with him the moment they met......she was -








































































































































































    Dear Debbie and Mark, Thank you for sharing the happy pics of Buddy (Achilles as I know him).He looks great. My daughter, Lindsi, really fell in love with him at PK and worked tirelessly to find him a good home. I am so proud of job she does volunteering countless hours there to show these dogs that there is someone out there to love them. Buddy got lucky.....I pray he stays with you furever! I hope Lindsi will be able to see him soon again :-) Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that Buddy is doing so well! He was always one of my favorites at the shelter...I was sad to see him go, but so happy that he found his forever home :)
    Kate K.

    ReplyDelete